Re-hydrates the skin while improving cellular functions and absorption of ingredients. Soothes and normalizes skin tissues.
- Topically Reduces Discomfort & Irritation
- Assists in Boosting Hydration Levels
- Balances Surface Lipids
- 3.3 oz
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Aqua (Water), Alcohol De-nat., Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Deuterium Oxide (Heavy Water), Sodium PCA, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta), Glucosamine HCI (D), Honey, Phospholipids, Commiphora Myr-rha Oil, Sphingolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Cu-cumis Sativus (Cucumber) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum (Natural)
Cucumber Hydrating Toner
After cleansing, spray on a cotton ball or tissue and apply to the face, neck and chest. Follow with appropriate serum and moisturizer.
Who Will Love It
Our clients of all skin types love Cucumber Hydration Toner! The smell is fabulous and it applies a light layer of moisture over the skin. Recommended for all skin types and concerns.
Try misting this toner over your mineral makeup as a setting spray!
- Deuterium Oxide (Heavy Water)– has a high molecular weight to deliver moisturize into the skin. It helps prevent trans-epidermal water loss and is resistant to free radical transportation. It is also hydrating.
- Sodium PCA– boosts moisture in the skin. This component of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) has a high hydrating power and is nonirritating and non-allergenic. It is a humectant with moisture-binding ability. It is highly water absorbing and non-comedogenic.
- Cucumber Fruit Extract– used to soothe and cool irritated skin.
- Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta)– a naturally occurring carbohydrate derived from cane or beet sugar and promotes growth of healthy probiotic bacteria to strengthen skin immunity. It is a humectant and skin conditioning agent.
- Glycoderm™ (P)– a combination of water, honey, phospholipids, sphingolipids, and hyaluronic acid. It restores the lipid barrier of the epidermis and increases water absorption in the corneocytes by adding natural moisturizing factors. It plumps and moisturizes the skin and improves the skin’s ability to hold moisture.
- Borago Officinalis Seed Oil– has a high concentration of gamma linolenic acid (GLA), an Omega 6 essential fatty acid and anti-inflammatory.