This 17% glycolic cleanser breaks down oil and encourages cellular turnover to minimize oil and refine pores to reveal fresh, healthy skin.
- Refines pores and renews the skin
- Reduces visible wrinkles
- Brightens and invigorates the skin
- Assists in boosting hydration levels
- Reduces acne scars
- Enhances cellular turnover
- 6.5 oz
Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Santa-lum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dul-cis (Orange) Peel Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, Glucuronolactone (D), Malic Acid (L), Alpha-Arbutin, Tartaric Acid (L), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin
Who Will Love It
Those with oily and acneic skin will find that this cleanser will provide excellent support for loosening blackheads and pebbling under the skin as well as lightening and reducing acne scarring.
Tips For Use
We love to mix our glycolic cleansers with a creamy cleanser. Use throughout the week, whenever your pores need a deep clean and/or weekly as a mask.
Normal to dry skin - Mix with Pomegranate Antioxidant Cleanser
Normal to oily - Mix with Charcoal Clay Cleanser
Apply to dry skin with fingertips in a circular, massaging pattern avoiding eyes. Remove with a warm washcloth; follow with toner.
Recommended use of this glycolic cleanser is only once per day. Use a foamy or creamy cleanser to remove makeup before using this product. If irritation develops, reduce usage to 1-2 times per week.
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate: a gentle foaming agent derived from coconuts
- Glycolic Acid: an alpha-hydroxy acid that exfoliates to reduce keratinized skin and promotes collagen growth to diminish wrinkles. Promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture.
- Malic Acid: a supportive alpha-hydroxy acid that promotes cellular growth and renewal
- Tartaric Acid: an alpha-hydroxy acid derived from grapes that encourages exfoliation and cellular renewal, softens and removes keratinization on the skin
- Alpha-Arbutin: limits melanin production, reduces visible pigmentation through lightening actions and the inhibition of tyrosinase.