Green Tea Citrus Cleanser contains grapefruit, lemon, and yucca to remove excess oils as the green tea antioxidants calm the skin and bring it new life giving it a radiant glow. Lemon deep cleans pores while yucca soothes the skin.
- Clarifies and removes excess oils
- Promotes healthy skin
- Calms inflammation
- Soothes and restores skin balance
- 6.5 oz
Aqua (Water), Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Laurylglucoside Crosspolymer, Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Amaranth Protein, Butylene Glycol, Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp (Litchee) Extract, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract, Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Alcohol Denat.
Green Tea Citrus Cleanser
Who Will Love It
This popular cleanser is a favorite among our combination skin clientele. It is great for all skin types except very sensitive or dry. Our clients who like their skin to feel squeaky clean after cleansing really love this one.
Place a small amount onto fingers and massage onto dry skin. Dampen fingers with water and emulsify in a gentle circular motion. Rinse with warm, wet gauze or soft, white cotton cloth; follow with Skin Script Cucumber Hydration Toner.
- Sodium Coco-Glucoside Tartrate is an ultra-mild surfactant with excellent detoxifying properties.
- Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) and Green Tea Leaf Extract inhibit destructive bacteria growth while maintaining healthy bacteria colonies to prevent acne breakouts. They protect from cellular damage and are antioxidant-rich to neutralize free radicals.
- Grape Seed Extract is rich in polyphenols that repair and prevent cellular damage. It is also an antioxidant and is antibacterial to counter skin irritations to offset redness and inflammation.
- Grapefruit Peel Oil is high in Vitamin C and potassium. It provides antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
- Lemon Peel Oil stimulates lymphatic drainage, is an antiseptic, and is antibacterial.
- Wild Cherry Bark Extract is soothing and anti-inflammatory.
- Yucca Schidigera Leaf/Root/Stem Extract is an antioxidant and improves cell growth.